Musicall Summer Camp 2022 will operate from June 20th to July 15th at Riverside Baptist Church.
Price: $800 (10% Sibling Discount)
WHY MUSICALL SUMMER CAMP?
AUTHENTIC: Musicall Summer Program, unlike any other summer program in the city, offers the Highest Quality Music Education, encompassing a prestigious detailed Beginners Program through Advanced Symphonic Orchestra.
- RELIABLE: Through the years Musicall has had the best results: -Preparing Students to be admitted and excelled in Magnet Schools Programs. -Preparing Students to Participate in All-State, Solo and ensemble. -Preparing Students to join Sphinx Performance Academy. We count with the best Musical team. Musicians/Educators who highly values the education of our children.
- YOUTH DEVELOPMENT: S.A.T. Preparation, AP Music Theory Prep Classes, Community Service Opportunities.
- CONTINUITY: Beyond Summer Camp Musicall Year-Round Program is the perfect tool for the education of our children: Serious Music Instruction; Community Involvement; Important Event Opportunities such as Book Fair, The Children’s Trust Family Expo, Arts Launch, Growing Musicall Lives, Peter and the Wolf by Sergei Prokofiev at Miami Dade County Auditorium.
A typical daily schedule will be from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with a half an hour lunch break. Snacks and Lunch are included. We will be serving Snacks every day with the exception of the first day which only lunch will be served.
BEFORE AND AFTERCARE HOURS
Before Care: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM / After Care: 2:45 – 6:00 PM
REFUND POLICY: First, we would like to encourage you not to cancel, so your child can have the experience of our music summer camp. However, we understand that things come up and you may need to cancel. To do so, please call or email us with your information.
IMPORTANT!!! READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
-If you cancel before May 20th, 2022 then you will receive all money paid EXCEPT $50 REGISTRATION FEE.
-If you Cancel between May 21st and June 05th, 2022 then you will receive 75% of all money paid EXCEPT $50 REGISTRATION FEE
-Two weeks (June 06th, 2022) before the session start date, 50% refund EXCEPT FOR $50 REGISTRATION FEE
-June 20th, 2022 = NO REFUND
Musicall is ready to continue:
- Training all our staff on health and safety protocols.
- Develop and implementing procedures to check for signs and symptoms in children and employees daily upon arrival.
- Implement enhanced screening for children and employees who have recently been present in areas of high transmission, including temperature checks and symptom monitoring.
- Encourage anyone who is sick to stay home
- Plan for if children or employees get sick
- Regularly communicate and monitor developments with local authorities, employees, and families regarding cases, exposures, and updates to policies and procedures
- Monitor child and employee absences and have a pool of trained substitutes, and flexible leave policies and practices
- Consult with the local health authorities if there are cases in the facility or an increase in cases in the local area