Musicall Summer Camp 2020 will operate from June 15 to July 10 at Riverside Baptist Church.
Advanced Orchestra will be from June 15 to July 24 (6 weeks). Scholarships are available.
Virtual and Live options open. Register on this page.
What you need to know about the special circumstances of Musicall Summer Camp 2020
The reopening of Musicall Summer Camp is consistent with applicable state and local orders.
The following C.D.C. Guidelines will be implemented:
- Musicall is ready to protect children and employees from contamination.
- We will screen children and employees upon arrival for symptoms and a history of exposure.
- Musicall will Promote healthy hygiene practices such as hand washing and employees wearing a cloth face covering, as feasible. (Hand Sanitizer Stations will be available in every classroom and halls)
- We will intensify cleaning, disinfection, and ventilation of facilities and transport vehicles/buses. (Musicall will disinfect all the spaces consistently with adequate equipment)
- We will encourage social distancing through increased spacing, small groups, and limited mixing between groups, and staggered scheduling, arrival, and drop off, if feasible. (Each group will have a large space specially designed for their needs. Each camper will have its own personal station with at least 6 feet between each station)
- Musicall will, adjust activities and procedures to limit the sharing of items such as toys, belongings, supplies, and equipment.
Musicall is ready to:
- Train all our staff on health and safety protocols.
- Develop and implementing procedures to check for signs and symptoms in children and employees daily upon arrival.
- Implement enhanced screening for children and employees who have recently been present in areas of high transmission, including temperature checks and symptom monitoring.
- Encourage anyone who is sick to stay home
- Plan for if children or employees get sick
- Regularly communicate and monitor developments with local authorities, employees, and families regarding cases, exposures, and updates to policies and procedures
- Monitor child and employee absences and have a pool of trained substitutes, and flexible leave policies and practices
- Consult with the local health authorities if there are cases in the facility or an increase in cases in the local area
WHY MUSICALL SUMMER CAMP?
AUTHENTIC: Musicall Summer Program, unlike any other summer program in the city, offers the Highest Quality Music Education, encompassing a prestigious detailed Beginners Program through Advanced Symphonic Orchestra.
RELIABLE: Through the years Musicall has had the best results,
- Preparing Students to be admitted and excelled in Magnet Schools Programs.
- Preparing Students to Participate in All-State, Solo
- Preparing Students to join Sphinx Performance Academy
- We count with the best Musical team. Musicians/Educators who highly values the education of our children.
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT: S.A.T. Preparation, AP Music Theory Prep Classes, Community Service Opportunities.
CONTINUITY: Beyond Summer Camp Musicall Year-Round Program is the perfect tool for the education of our children:
-Serious Music Instruction
-Important Event Opportunities such as Book Fair, The Children’s Trust Family Expo, Arts Launch, Growing Musicall Lives, Peter and the Wolf by Sergei Prokofiev at Miami Dade County Auditorium.
A typical daily schedule will be from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with a half an hour lunch break.
Snacks and Lunch are included. We will be serving Snacks every day with the exception of the first day (June 15, 2019) which only lunch will be served.
BEFORE AND AFTERCARE HOURS
Due to COVID-19 crisis, this year we will not be offering Before-care and After-care option